• Gas


    You can choose from a number of gas retailers. To find out more, refer to the Economic Regulation Authority’s guide:

    Gas tariff caps

    Find out about current gas prices for the Mid West/ South West area, the Kalgoorlie-Boulder area and the Albany area.

    Make a complaint

    The Public Utilities Office does not resolve customer service or billing complaints.

    If you have a complaint about your electricity supply, the first step is to contact your retailer. If you are still unable to resolve the matter, you can contact the Energy Ombudsman. For more information, you can also refer to the Economic Regulation Authority’s advice.

    Safety advice and gas equipment

      For advice on using gas safely, licensing of tradesmen, and safety of gas installations and equipment, contact EnergySafety at the Department of Commerce.

    • EnergySafety [external website]