• Help me pay my bills

    The Western Australian Government provides a range of subsidies and assistance measures to help people who are in financial difficulty or who hold concession cards to pay their utility bills.

    I can’t pay my bills

    How to ask for help if you’re struggling to pay your electricity, gas or water bill:

    Concession card holders

    Concession card holders can apply for various government rebates that are paid by the retailers – Synergy and Horizon Power. Find out about rebate values and eligibility.

    Caravan park residents

    If you are a permanent caravan park resident, and have the right concession card/s, you can apply for the:

    • State Government Energy Rebate
    • Dependent Child Rebate
    • Air Conditioning Rebate.

    To check your eligibility, visit Concession card holders.

    Medical subsidies

    The Office of State Revenue, Department of Finance provides two subsidies to help people with certain medical conditions cover energy costs: